Gardener Bourne End, Gardener Marlow, Bourne End gardener, Loudwater, Flackwell heath, Wooburn Green, garden service taplow , gardener Marlow, gardener Taplow, gardener in Bourne End, gardeners Wooburn Green, gardeners Bourne End, gardener near me, local gardener, hedge cutting near me, hedge cutting Bourne End, local gardener near me
Providing garden care and services in Bourne End and surrounding area.
- Planned garden maintenance for the entire garden, or just one or two elements, including hedges, lawns, borders, leaf clearance and pond care
- Garden planning, redesign and rejuvenation
- Bed planning for all year interest
- Timely planting, maintenance and propagation
- Seasonal hedge cutting, renovation and rejuvenation
- Holiday care – greenhouse and garden watering & lawn mowing – we’ll take care of your greenhouse and garden while you relax
- We are local, and only work within a few miles of Bourne End and Marlow
We can also….
- Create and plant ponds, and look after them
- Plan and install irrigation systems
- Provide garden coaching and tuition, from propagation to pruning
- Undertake many other associated garden tasks, including hard surface cleaning
Gardener Bourne End
We can show you how to create a garden that does what you want without it costing the earth. If the time, effort, disruption and cost of creating your garden has put you off, we can show you creative garden designs without those hassles.
It is possible to work around or with what you have already. The quid pro quo is that it might take a little longer, and involve more of you getting your hands dirty.
Whether that be creating a beautiful cottage garden that is also safe for children, or just something you can enjoy with less of a maintenance load, don’t be put off. Gardener Bourne End
We can show you creative ways to get more out of your space for less, using what you might already have, can find easily or can get reasonably cheaply. And help put it all together. A garden is not really your garden unless you have put something of yourself into it.
There are times during that process that you’ll need a hand, be it from a design, planting (what do I want and what will grow) perspective, or how create a garden without spending a fortune. That’s the sort of advice I have looked for on many occasions, and that I now provide.
If what you really want is an instant Chelsea show garden, and have £1,000s to spend on it, this approach is probably not for you. I don’t think that a garden can be either “instant” or “finished”.
Gardening at home
Inevitably my own garden comes last in my priorities. It still cheers me to come home to flourishing borders, even if that means I have to spend more time “working”. I use the garden as a test bed to check how treatments and strategies work before using them with clients, or alongside as a control. I also use it for demonstrations, showing some simple guidelines to make the garden less daunting, such as creating an easy to manage compost heap, sowing seeds, dividing perennials and planting for succession.
This is how the front North East West South (NEWS) borders were in spring 2014.
Aspiring to eventually look more like this. And making good progress.
Garden care, garden service, garden maintenance, local gardener Bourne End, gardner, local garden service SL8, Bourne End SL8, Gardener Marlow, Flackwell Heath, Wooburn Green, Loudwater, garden services, hedge trimming, hedge cutting Bourne End SL8, gardeners in Bourne End, Taplow, Marlow, Wooburn Green, Cookham, gardeners near me,